Thursday, May 5, 2011

What I Want to Get Out of High School


                 When people ask me what grade I am in I reply and tell them that I am in 8th grade. They ask me about the school I go to and about what high school I am going to go to. I tell them all about Eastmont Middle School and Jordan High School. Most of the time people ask me what I want to get out of high school well, my answer is simple.
                First, I want to get good grades to get a scholarship to Byu University which is a very hard college to get into without a scholarship. The chance to go to high school and learn all different subjects would be fantastic! In high school you can even take classes that will help you decide what major to take in college. There are some very educational subjects in high school. Jordan High School isn’t the only school that offers some extra classes. There are a bunch of different schools that have great classes.
                Second, I would want to have the social experience in high school that you can’t have in middle school. In high school you can meet a ton of new people every day. By going to high school you can work at places like McDonalds, Wendys, and Burger King! Doesn’t that just sound so delightful! You can be a clown, commercial writer, comedian, rollerskater, biker, summersaulter, gymnast, dancer, and singer! You can do all of these things by going to high school. You can also do them by not going to high school. Whatever you choose make sure that you can make a living out of it. You always want to be able to receive an education for the job that you choose so you will do better in it.
                High school is a great place to learn and grow, not only physically but also mentally. Without an education you won’t be able to do anything with your life. You will have to live on the street in a box and make your food with the only pan that you have. You will have to go on the corners and beg for food because you didn’t receive an education when you could have. People will only give you food/money because they feel bad that you didn’t receive an education like they did. You will sit all alone in the ally crying wishing that you could go back in time and take school more seriously! You will wish you could be the people who have great jobs like doctors, nurses, financial planner, or psychologist! They will earn more money in a day than you will in a year!
                Unless you want to be living on the streets with the hobos I suggest that you go and get an education. Going to high school is a great way to do this! An education is what I want to get out of going to high school! So then I will get a good job and live happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment