Friday, March 4, 2011

Photojournalism Part 2

Are Ducks the New Chicken?
Overall feeling: After looking at this I am craving a cupcake and some milk.
The artist (me) made me feel this way because I see the duck cupcakes and think about how i would just love to eat whats on the inside! The blue m&ms underneath the cupcakes (meant to look like water) make me want to eat it more! 
Everybody has heard the saying, “Mmmm tastes like chicken!” In this picture, I wonder if ducks are the new chicken. I say no. These ducks are actually cupcakes! They do not taste like chicken, that would be absolutely disgusting. The ducks on the outside look just like normal ducks. However if you look closely at the ducks in the middle you can see that they are diving in the water.
Baby and Mommy Seals 
Overall feeling: This picture makes me feel happy.
The photographer made me feel this way because no matter what you are your mother wants to help you. This mother is teaching her baby seal how to swim. This baby seal was born this week. I know this because I took this picture in San Diego, California at the Childrens Beach. The seals took over the beach, there were about 75 seals on the beach.
I want the people who look at this picture to know that it is true that your mother will help you no matter who you are or what you are. I think this picture will make the people who look at it realize the love a mother has for her children. I love this picture because the mother is leading the baby seal into the water to help it learn how to swim.
Summer 2011 
Overall feeling: When I look at this picture I feel excited.
The artist and photographer made me feel this way because you can see the faint water ripples under the sun, the palm tree, the sun, the flip flops, the sunglasses, and the flower. All of those things make me think of summer! Just looking at this picture makes me so excited for the summer! 
I am the artist and the photographer in this picture, and what I think people will think of when the see this is summer. Without the Summer 2011 in the middle of the picture I think they would have still thought of summer because of all the other summer items in the picture. I think about going to the beach, and having my toes in the water and my toes in the sand. Summer makes people think of lots of different things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment